FAQs | How To Guides
Frequently Asked Questions | How To Guides 3 minutes read
What Platforms Support Noti Pro Notifications?
All major browsers support Noti Pro notifications. Below is a list of platforms and browsers that offer support for Noti Pro notifications.
Browser Supported by Operating System
Noti Pro notifications are supported in Incognito Mode, Private Browsing Mode and Guest Browser Mode.
|Browser||Windows PC||macOS||Android||iOS (iPhone, iPad)
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer receiving feature updates. Microsoft has switched browser development to the Edge platform.
Do you have a free trial of your service?
Yes, when you create a new Noti Pro Notifications account, you’re instantly enrolled in a free 14-day trial of the Noti Pro Notifications with full features.
Can I change my plan later?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade at any time.
What if I decide to cancel?
If you no longer wish to use Noti Pro Notifications, you may cancel at any time. No questions asked.
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes! When you choose to pre-pay for a year of service, we’ll give you 2 month discount.
Do I need to know how to code?
Nope, not at all! Noti Pro makes it easy for you to integrate our notifications without being a developer. however, if you encounter any problems or difficalties while using our service, we'll guide you through any additional steps required and our support champions are here to help you by email should you need assistance.
Can I setup multiple websites or subdomains with Noti Pro notifications?
Yes, Noti Pro notifications work on any websites and/or subdomains. Just set any domain and/or subdomain where the campaign is going to run.
However, notifications will NOT work on other domains other than what you define in settings.
How do I integrate Noti Pro notifications on my website?
It can be easily integrated on any platform with just one line of code and shouldn't take more than a few minutes to complete.
1. Create a Campaign
First, click on the button called "Create Campaign".
2. Copy Pixel Code
Once you managed to create a campaign successfully, there should be a 3 dotted button on the right side of each campaign. Click on it and you will be able to see the “Install Pixel” button.
3. Install Pixel Code
Now, you have tracking code to install and paste it before the end of </head> section on your website. That's it!
Usage of Webhook
What is Webhooks?
Webhooks are "user-defined HTTP callbacks". They are usually triggered by some event, such as pushing data to a repository or a comment being posted to a blog. When that event occurs, the source site makes an HTTP request to the URL configured for the webhook. Users can configure them to cause events on one site to invoke behavior on another. The format is usually JSON. The request is done as an HTTP POST request.
Common uses are to trigger builds with continuous integration systems or to notify tracking systems. Because webhooks use HTTP, they can be integrated into web services without adding new infrastructure.
Lets understand the workflow.
1. A Shopify order is completed/paid for.
2. Shopify sends a “message” to Noti Pro Notification Center with the details of the order.
3. Noti Pro Notification Center receives, parses and stores the “message” from Shopify.
4. Now the notification created with Noti Pro Notification Center will show the latest conversion that happened on Shopify.
How to do it:
Create the notification
1. Go to the campaign that you have created already.
2. Click on the "Create Notification" button.
3. Fill out the name of your new notification and select the type as either “Latest Conversion” or “Conversions Counter” and submit.
4. Make sure that the notification is Enabled!
1. From the Shopify admin page, go to "Settings" and then access "Notifications".
2. Scroll down to the "Webhooks" section and then, click the "Create a webhook" button.
3. Go to the notification which you just created in Noti Pro Notification Center "Dashboard" and click on the "Data" tab on the left side menu.
4. Make sure to copy the "Webhook Trigger" URL.
5. Go back to the Shopify admin page and paste it in the URL field.
6. Select the "Event" of the webhook. More exactly, when should Shopify trigger the execution of the webhook.
7. Make sure to select the format to "JSON" and click on the "Save webhook" button to finish.
What if I have more questions?
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com at any time.